Dr. Christopher Dolecki, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic 1985, Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA
- Bachelor of Science 1980, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Michigan Board of Chiropractic 1985
Post Graduate Education
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Red Cross Instructor: Protect Your Back Program
Memberships and Committees
- American Chiropractic Association
- House of Delegates; Alternate Delegate Representing State of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Governmental Relations Committee
- Insurance Committee, Currently Serving as Chairman
- Chiropractor of the Year 2009
- Michigan Chiropractic Society
- District Board Member; 1994-1998
- Executive Board Member; 1998-2001
- Chiropractor of the Year 2001
- Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee; 1999-present
Maria, Office Manager & Insurance Expert
has been with our office 19 years. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage for chiropractic benefits or need information on handling an automobile accident, workers compensation or personal injury claim, Maria would be the one to assist you. You may contact her if you have any problems or questions regarding our office or staff. She is your Personal Client Advocate.
DeAnn, Massage Therapist
Deann is available Wednesdays and Fridays from 2-6 p.m. and every other Saturday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.