Dr. Christopher Dolecki, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
A Michigan native, Dr. Christopher Dolecki earned a BS from Michigan State University in 1980 and graduated in 1985 from Life Chiropractic College with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He has additional training as a Sports Chiropractor and as a Red Cross Instructor: Protect Your Back Program. Dr. Dolecki is an avid outdoorsman, golfer and involved in local and state government. He was named "Chiropractor of the Year" by the MAC in 2001 and 2009. In late 2014, he was elected as the Vice-President/Director of External Affairs for the Michigan Association of Chiropractors (MAC) and was elected President in 2017.
- Doctor of Chiropractic 1985, Life Chiropractic College,
- Bachelor of Science 1980, Michigan State University,
East Lansing, MI
- Michigan Board of Chiropractic 1985
Post Graduate Education
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Red Cross Instructor: Protect Your Back Program
Memberships and Committees
- American Chiropractic Association
- Delegate Representing State of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Chiropractic
- President 2017
- Vice President, Overseeing Legal and Legislative Committees, 2015-2016
- Chiropractor of the Year 2009
- Michigan Chiropractic Society
- District Board Member; 1994-1998
- Executive Board Member; 1998-2001
- Chiropractor of the Year 2001
- Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee; 1999-2016
Assists Dr. Dolecki in scheduling appointments, answering phones, and processing insurance claims. She is our insurance guru and will be the person to speak to if you have any detailed billing questions.
Renee' assists Dr Dolecki in scheduling appointments, answering phones and all around operation of the office, including making sure you have pleasant experience. She is also in charge of all our marketing and products so if you have any questions shes your go-to girl.
Nicole is our Licensed Massage Therapist. She has an extensive background in fitness, health and nutrition. Check out our Massage Therapy page to find out what types of massage Nicole offers. You can also ask her about doing Pilates training!