We have an immediate opportunity for a qualified Massage Therapist to join our staff who also shares a passion for great massage therapy and holistic healthcare. We have been in business for over 30 years.
Our therapist has the opportunity to create a flexible schedule and perform massage therapy based on the Doctors recommendations, patients individual needs and their own expertise and experience.
You MUST hold a current valid license within the State of Michigan.
We are open 5 days a week and alternating Saturdays. You can create a schedule that fits your own needs and be as busy as you like - we have current existing clientele. Ideally looking for someone who can take on our clients and bring in their own.
- Experience in multiple modalities of massage therapy including Deep Tissue, Swedish, Therapeutic, Prenatal and Lymphatic.
- Strong evaluation skills to assess client needs, develop treatment plans and deliver professional treatment recommendations
- Customer service oriented and ability to communicate effectively with clients, doctor and staff
- Belief in holistic approach and it's healing benefits through regular massage therapy and therapeutic bodywork
- Must adhere to state and local licensing laws and regulations
- Experience in fitness or diet a bonus
- Competitive pay - different options available