Dr. Christopher Dolecki, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
A Michigan native, Dr. Christopher Dolecki earned a BS from Michigan State University in 1980 and graduated in 1985 from Life Chiropractic College with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Dolecki began his journey into health care by working as a nursing home orderly then as an emergency room orderly while attending undergraduate school. While viewing many medical miracles in the emergency room for acute trauma victims he did not see much to offer for those who were affected by stress, poor diet and lack of exercise. After beginning chiropractic care for himself he liked the emphasis on natural, non-pharmaceutical care and decided to follow that path.
Discrimination by insurance companies and poor legislation affecting patients access to chiropractic care lead him to get involved with his state association. Because of his advocacy for chiropractic care and chiropractic patients he was named "Chiropractor of the Year" in 2001 and 2009. He's also a previous President and Chairman of the Board for the Michigan Association of Chiropractors.
"My goal is to provide the best evidence-based care to help patients reach their health and wellness goals."
- Doctor of Chiropractic 1985, Life Chiropractic College,
- Bachelor of Science 1980, Michigan State University,
East Lansing, MI
- Michigan Board of Chiropractic 1985
Memberships and Committees
- American Chiropractic Association
- Delegate Representing State of Michigan
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Chairman of the Board 2019-2020
- President 2017-2018
- Vice President, Overseeing Legal and Legislative Committees, 2015-2016
- Chiropractor of the Year 2009
- Michigan Chiropractic Society
- District Board Member; 1994-1998
- Executive Board Member; 1998-2001
- Chiropractor of the Year 2001
- Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee; 1999-2016